PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Navajo Sash Belt Barrettes

Recently, a friend of mine asked if I could make her newborn baby some barrettes inspired by the Navajo Sash Belt. I've never beaded this design before, so I was excited to try it out...I think they turned out really cute! The Sash Belt is a very important part of Navajo Regalia...I think making them into barrettes is a great way to incorporate it into a little girl's special outfit. These barrettes are loom-beaded with size 13 seed beads, sewn to a leather backing and then beaded with a small border. Very cute for your little Navajo girl! $15/pair

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! How can I order a pair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You may send me an email to: creativenativeboutique @ gmail . com. Or you can message me on etsy!

      Delete