PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 4, 2011

Women's Fully Beaded Moccasins

Here are some Women's Fully Beaded Moccasins that I just finished recently. They were made for a woman in Canada. She wanted them to match a set of accessories she had, and so she sent me a photograph to match. These are a woman's size 8 1/2 - 9. The beading was a bit intimidating, as the design was pretty complex. However, I think the colors and design all came together really well!
These were sewn onto commercial-tanned deer hide. If you'd like to order some custom moccasins, let me know! I am open to different designs, colors etc. just message me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi i tried to email you, i was just interested in some womens beaded mocs and legging... if you cud message me back thatd be great!

    ReplyDelete