PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Coastal/Hawaiian Beaded Moccasins

My good friend is a famous Hoop Dancer...she was taught by her famous dad! I love that they continue to carry on the tradition...sharing their Hoop Dance with people all over the world!  Recently, she asked that I make her a pair of moccasins to match her regalia.  A little Coastal, and a little Hawaiian!  I really had fun with this design...and the colors.  The colors are amazing!  The turquoise border brings it all together.  These are stunning...I'm excited to see them as she hoops it up all over Hawaii and the rest of the world!  

These are a women's size 9.5  They are beaded on the toe with a unique turtle design...implementing her Coastal and Hawaiian roots.  Love it.  They are hand beaded and hand sewn with tan deer hide.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment